Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Non-Certified Positions

Non-Certified and ECA Application


Wanted –
Bus Drivers – Need Bus endorsement on your CDL License. We will train you and help you get your
School Bus endorsement if you don’t have this.

Substitute Teachers – Need Indiana Teaching license or Indiana Substitute License - 30 hours of college is
needed to obtain a sub license through us, but we will accept a sub license from another school


To apply for these positions please click on the above Non-Certified and ECA application link, download and complete it online.

If you have any questions/issues about completing the application online, please call Jerri at 812-683-3971 x5000.

Please do NOT hand write your application.

E-mail the complete application to kramerj@swdubois.k12.in.us


Substitute Teachers (please call Audrey at 812-683-3971 x5012 for application info)

Substitute Bus Drivers (please call Audrey at 812-683-3971 x5012 for application info)